dev8823072312

dev8823072312

I’m from another field of work. Leading a team of several technicians to take care of building facilities. Mechanical and electrical system.

Since i discovered that you can teach your self to code, i since been hooked, 1.5 months or so go. I never wavered and found some cadence in my learning. Trying to follow advise from you-tubers that makes sense. Trying to follow twitter accounts that are inspirational and just encouraging, has positive things to say about newbies. Who are always optimistic. I’m computer illiterate. Although i use it in my work and i have notebook. Never bother to use my mac-air after i bought it 3 years ago. Gave it to my Primary 6 schooler then for him to use and explore. I since sequestered it and bought a new desktop that he can use for gaming. I never knew that mac-air specs sucks in what he play. I have the computer for my use since 4 months or so ago. Tried my hand on Arduino as it relates a bit on my engineering field (Mechanical), but its still logic and i just know that its difficult to wrap around the basic core language.

But HTML is great, coupled with CSS, it is even better. I’m highly motivated. I’m an Elon Musk fan since 2014 i guess. Its always coding, coding, coding as a theme on his best creation.