Your value for customer_data_final does not match! Did you add the new 2d list to customer_data?

I finnished at 6/7 but 7/7 can’t pass yet
--------mycode--------May I need some help where i missed

Your code below:

first_names = [“Ainsley”, “Ben”, “Chani”, “Depak”]

preferred_size = [“Small”, “Large”, “Medium”]

preferred_size.append(“Medium”)

print(preferred_size)

customer_data = [[“Ainsley”, “Small”, True], [“Ben”, “Large”, False], [“Chani”, “Medium”, True], [“Depak”, “Medium”, False]]

customer_data[2][2] = False

customer_data[1].remove(“Ben”)

print(customer_data)

customer_data_final = customer_data + [[“Amit”, “Large”, True], [“Karim”, “X-Large”, False]]

print(customer_data_final)

can solved
customer_data[1].remove(“Ben”) to customer_data[1].remove(False)

Same problem: I keep getting error message “Your value for customer_data does not match. Did you add the 2d list? I just cant seem to see what’s wrong. Can another pair of eyes please help.

Code:

Your code below:

first_names = [“Ainsley”, “Ben”, “Chani”, “Depak”]
preferred_size = [“Small”, “Large”, “Medium”]
preferred_size.append(“Medium”)

customer_data = [[“Ainsley”, “Small”, True], [“Ben”, “Large”, False], [“Chani”, “Medium”, True], [“Depak”, “Medium”, False]]

customer_data[2][2] = False
customer_data[1].remove(False)
customer_data[1].remove(“Large”)

customer_data_final = customer_data + [[“Amit”, “Large”, True], [“Karim”, “X-Large”, False]]

print(customer_data_final)

Your mistake lies in Step 6.

"Ben" reached out to Maria asking to remove his shipping option because he is not sure what type he wants.

Use the .remove() method to delete the shipping value from the sublist that contains ben’s data.

Step 6 wants the removal of just the shipping option for Ben, not the removal of his name or size.

customer_data[1].remove(False)
customer_data[1].remove(“Large”)