"Your second <li's> font is 16px instead of 12px"

There's a button you need to push peter, Highlight your text and If you go into your reply to a comment you'll see some boxes above your text. hover over them and click the one that says "Preformatted text"

Its the difference between

Hello

and

<code>Hello</code>

How do I DO THAT I CAN'T

Alright how about this peter.

Press the spacebar 4 times in front of your code.

If you do that it'll look like this.

<li style="font size 16px; font-family: Arial"> This item is big Arial.</li>
<li style="font size 12xp; font family: Verdana">This item is medium Verdana.</li>
<li style="font size 10xp; font family: Impact"> This item is small Impact.</li>

Are any of you going to respond I am waiting

@peterjohnornowski195,

<li style="font-size: 16px; font-family: Arial"> This item is big Arial.</li>
<li style="font-size: 12xp; font family: Verdana">This item is medium Verdana.</li>
<li style="font-size: 10xp; font family: Impact"> This item is small Impact.</li>

and have a look at @stetim94 post
= http://discuss.codecademy.com/t/im-having-a-problem-on-lesson-11-23/2307/3?u=leonhard_wettengmx_n

I don't get it :confused:

put a "-" between font and size

"font-size: 12px"

and it's not xp, it's px, make sure you have the px fixed as well

@peterjohnornowski195,

I changed your

font size 16px;

into

font-size: 16px;

You need to include the font-size just putting size does not work,

I have proof read my code( down below) and it keeps telling me that my second list tag is 16 px instead of 12 px. I have reset the code countless times and typed the code over and over again so that can't be an issue. Help please !

if you edit/update your question, leave a reply so i get a notification. Your code is not visible, take the following steps to make it visible:

<li style="font-size: 16 px; font-family: Arial"> This item is big Arial.</li>
<li style="font-size: 12 px; font family: Verdana">This item is medium Verdana.</li>
<li style="font-size: 10 px; font family: Impact"> This item is small Impact.</li>

When I don't put a space between the px and the number on all of the lists, I get a message saying "It looks like your third li's font-size is 16px instead of 10px."

<li style="font-size: 16px; font-family: Arial"> This item is big Arial.</li>
    <li style="font-size: 12px; font family: Verdana">This item is medium Verdana.</li>
    <li style="font-size: 10px; font family: Impact"> This item is small Impact.</li>

You shouldn't have spaces between px and the number, in your second and third list item you forgot the dash/hyphen in font-family, apart from that it looks good. Make sure your browser zoom is set 100%

Also, try to change the sond and third lines from

font family:

to

font-family:

that "-" makes a huge difference.

You didn't end your

• tags

I have a problem with "Font family task" . This is my code, but it doesn't work:

the style attribute runs from the first till the second quotation mark, if you have multiply style property's + style values, you only need to seperate them with ;, no need to addtional ":

<p style="property1: value1; property2:value2">

What wrong now?