<html>
	<head>
		<title>Loving the font changes</title>
	</head>
	<body>
		<h1 style="font-family: Arial">Big title</h1>
		 <ol>
		 	<li style="size: 16px; font-family: Arial">This item is big Arial.</li>
		 	<li style="size: 12px; font-family: Verdana">This item is medium Verdana.</li>
		 	<li style="size 10px; font-family: Impact">This item is small Impact.</li>
		 </ol>
	</body>
</html>

No matter how I may change it, the error message "Oops, try again. It looks like your second < l i > ' s font-size is 16px instead of 12px." Can someone please help? I feel like I've tried everything, but the message keeps popping up. Until I find a way to fix this, I cannot progress. Thank you for your help.

First thing I saw was that your THIRD <li> doesn't have the ":" <li style = "size 10px;">(Yours) instead of
<li style = "size: 10px;">

This could be an inconsequential error, but I'd suggest fixing that before anything else.

Thank you for your help, but you were right in assuming that that element of the HTML script was inconsequential.

Hi one_elizabeth!

I made the same error. To change "size:" to "font-size:".

I hope that helps!

I am having the same problem

I'm having exactly the same problem. I'm typing in "font-size: 12px" but it's not working. It just stays the same at 16px.

Am I correct in assuming all of you are on exercise 10/16?

That did help, exponentially. Thank you!

I am unsure of which exercise I currently am on, sorry. I only know I'm on exercise #10 under "Styling the Font" heading.

@peterjohnornowski195,
Post the HTML-code you are using....

ok

• This item is big Arial.
  • This item is medium Verdana.
  • This item is small Impact.

I can't seem to get the code on the screen

@peterjohnornowski195,
    Edit your POST
    Before you save
    you will have to select the code
    and then =click= on the so-called pre-code-button </> of this editor.

Otherwise the editor will interpret the HTML-code...and we are NOT able to see the source-code...!!!

There's a button you need to push peter, Highlight your text and If you go into your reply to a comment you'll see some boxes above your text. hover over them and click the one that says "Preformatted text"

Its the difference between

Hello

and

<code>Hello</code>

How do I DO THAT I CAN'T

Alright how about this peter.

Press the spacebar 4 times in front of your code.

If you do that it'll look like this.

<li style="font size 16px; font-family: Arial"> This item is big Arial.</li>
    <li style="font size 12xp; font family: Verdana">This item is medium Verdana.</li>
    <li style="font size 10xp; font family: Impact"> This item is small Impact.</li>

Are any of you going to respond I am waiting

@peterjohnornowski195,

<li style="font-size: 16px; font-family: Arial"> This item is big Arial.</li>
    <li style="font-size: 12xp; font family: Verdana">This item is medium Verdana.</li>
    <li style="font-size: 10xp; font family: Impact"> This item is small Impact.</li>

and have a look at @stetim94 post
    = http://discuss.codecademy.com/t/im-having-a-problem-on-lesson-11-23/2307/3?u=leonhard_wettengmx_n

I don't get it :confused: