Yelp Rating Predictor Cumulative Project (PRO)

In the following project page: https://www.codecademy.com/paths/data-science/tracks/dspath-supervised/modules/yelp-regression-project/informationals/predict-a-yelp-rating-regression
There is no link to the .ipynb file.
Tried to find it somewhere else with no luck.
Can someone pass me the file? thank you!

Hi there.

You need to click the “Next” button on that article, which will take you to the Terms of Use for the Yelp data.

Please read those terms carefully. If you agree to them, there is a link at the bottom of the page which reads “I have read and agree to the Terms of Use”. Clicking that link signals your acceptance of the terms on that page, and will allow you to download the project material including the Jupyter notebook. :slight_smile:

Thank you! appreciate your quick answer :slight_smile:
btw, it is not very user friendly is it?

No problem.

The project article does mention in it that you’ll need to review some terms before accessing the project, because the data is actual data provided by the good people at Yelp and so comes with a few additional strings.

It is a slightly different process to the other projects which use a downloadable Jupyter notebook, but I thought the process was reasonably clear. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry about that! , i noticed this afterwards… is just that i overlooked that part.
Thank you for your patience :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 41 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.