Would not allow me to submit my first answer out of three or more than in exercise?

Hey guys.
I hope you may help me.
The system would not allow me to submit first correct written answer - if there 3 or 4 exercises in one bundle ( previously it has allowed me to submit- when it was only 1 exercise).
So also have tried to view solution - it given me answers to all- I checked everything is correct.
after that, it still did not let me to pass it through) . Unless I accept to keep system’s created code for all three in under one lesson, bundle.
it passed only - when I have accepted all 3 corrected answers by the system :frowning: .

Here is the pasted code-

<body>
  <h1>The Brown Bear</h1>
  <div id="introduction">
    <h2>About Brown Bears</h2>
    <p>The brown bear (Ursus arctos) is native to parts of northern Eurasia and North America. Its conservation status is currently Least Concern. There are many subspecies within the brown bear species, including the Atlas bear and the Himalayan brown bear.</p>
    <h3>Species</h3>
    <h3>Features</h3>
    <p>Brown bears are not always completely brown. Some can be reddish or yellowish. They have very large, curved claws and huge paws. Male brown bears are often 30% larger than female brown bears. They can range from 5 feet to 9 feet from head to toe.</p>
  </div>
  <div id="habitat">
    <h2>Habitat</h2>
    <h3>Countries with Large Brown Bear Populations</h3>
    <h3>Countries with Small Brown Bear Populations</h3>
    <p>Some countries with smaller brown bear populations include Armenia, Belarus, Bulgaria, China, Finland, France, Greece, India, Japan, Nepal, Poland, Romania, Slovenia, Turkmenistan, and Uzbekistan.</p>
  </div>
  <div id="media">
    <h2>Media</h2>
  </div>
</body>

Hi Masha! Lil here from Codecademy. Thanks for posting your question! I just took a look at your account and see that you were able to pass through this exercise. Did the issue resolve itself or is this still happening? If it’s still happening let me know and I can look further into it for you.

hello Lil. Not it really didn’t let me pass. The only reason I have passed these exercises because I had to view solution >then keep solution ( solved by the system ) - otherwise didn’t let me pass. If in the challenge more than one excersies - it doesn’t;t let me pass :frowning: .

Okay, hmm. I’m going to DM you to find out more information. Talk soon.