Would Like More Input On My Personality Type

Just took the Sorting Quiz and got: “Problem Solver.”

Can anyone give more input on stuff I would probably have an affinity for, given my type?

Also, just being curious, how do the other types relate to my type? It seems like I’d work well with a Question Asker or a Dot Connector…

Thanks in advance!

Hi!

I just took the quiz. I’ve coded on and off for a few years and been a musician as a profession. I think the quiz got what’s the least fun part of programming for me.

My advice would be to try one language for a few weeks (2-3) while practicing a solid hour a day and see how it feels to work with that.

Python for example is a great flexible language that would be easy to translate to other languages if you decide you want to switch.

3 Likes

Hello! I’ve taken the quiz and have gotten “Problem Solver” as well. I agree with @toastedpitabread that Python is a great language to start off with. I completed the Learn Python 3 course here and really enjoyed it.

2 Likes

Based on the description, it sounds like a Software Architect. The Computer Science path is a good way to go. I got User Advocate, pretty accurate for what I do which is actually not in the Career Opportunities.

I have transitioned from QA to Software Engineering Manager, which has aspects of a Product Owner.

1 Like