Here’s my solution, as well. There are so many different solutions here!
this is my first Challenge Project on Codecademy.
May it be useful first for me second for you.
– This is the first query:
– SELECT DISTINCT country from population_years;
– Add your additional queries below:
– select population from population_years where year = 2005 order by population asc limit 10;
– select country, count() from population_years group by country;
– select DISTINCT country from population_years where population > 10;
– select count(DISTINCT country) from population_years where country like ‘%Islands%’;
select country, population, year from population_years where country =‘Indonesia’ ;
Here is my code and I hope it is helpful! let me know if there is any question.
Here is my solution to World populations SQL Practice Challenge I
Here’s my solution to the challenge.
Here’s my solution to the WPC Project (SQL). Do take a look
Can someone tell how the difference would work (in Q8). I calculated manually for now.
Here’s my solution!
here is mine
THIS IS MY SOLUTION
Hi! Here is my solution to the project: Feel free to see how mine fairs against yours!
Here is my Solution for the first sql challenging project.
Hello all! I am showing my solutions here, about project I. Any feedback or interaction here or on GitHub would be so appreciated!
Excellent Challenge Project.
This is my solutions!
First Project done.
I thought outside the box in the last one.
Please tell me how I could have solved it with less effort.
Thanks for this support!!