Work Around Explorer - Step 4 radio buttons not rendering

So, I’ve gone all the way through this project several times now but I can’t get anything to work properly beyond step 4 because the radio buttons aren’t rendering. The forEach loop in the renderInputButtons function doesn’t seem to treat the arrays from getCompanies and getRoles as arrays. Instead it renders only one radio button and applies all of the array elements to that input label…

if I log the array, “labels” and individual elements “label” inside the forEach function, they are both treated as the full array

labels.forEach((label) => {
    // For each label...
    // Create the radio input element.
    console.log(`all labels: ${labels} Individual label: ${label}`)
}

returns:
all labels: Big Data Inc.,Medium Data Inc.,Small Data Inc. Individual label: Big Data Inc.,Medium Data Inc.,Small Data Inc.
main.js:24
all labels: CTO,Technical Lead,Software Engineer II,Software Engineer I Individual label: CTO,Technical Lead,Software Engineer II,Software Engineer I
Xe — clarity.js:2:24033

I forked the project at https://www.codecademy.com/workspaces/630e83ba2777783982f91783

Any help would be appreciated. It doesn’t seem that this part is supposed to be edited, so I’m not sure why it’s not working.

And after 4 hours I figured it out immediately after posting: the in
const companies = []; const getRoles = [];

needed to be replaced entirely with the imported functions

const companies = getCompanies();
const roles = getRoles();

I was putting the functions inside the brackets.