Women's History Month Book Club Series!

:wave: Hey all!

In honor of Women’s History Month, I’m excited to share that I’ll be hosting a virtual book club over the next few weeks to discuss Life in Code by Ellen Ullman.

Tune in tomorrow on Bevy at 2:30 EST for the event kickoff where I’ll share some background info and upcoming discussion dates.

See you there! :smile:

Hello, I just saw this posting and wasn’t able to attend the kickoff meeting. I am interested in attending, and was wondering if you could share about the upcoming discussion dates and booklist?
Thanks!

Hey there!

The book we’ve selected is called Life in Code by Ellen Ullman; it’s a memoir reflecting on her 20 year career in programming.

We’ll be reading Chapters 1-13 to discuss this Friday, March 17th at 2:30 EST.

The second half (Chapters 14-27) will be discussed on Friday, March 24th at 2:30 EST.

Both events will be posted on our Bevy page, so keep an eye out so you can RSVP.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

-Mariana
Community Manager | Codecademy

4 Likes

Thank you so much for your reply! I have heard of this book and have been wanting to read it. This is a perfect opportunity to buy and read it. :smiley: Looking forward to our first meeting!

1 Like

Hey i I recently saw this post and I missed it please inform me about future event
thank you!

You can join the group and set up notifications for future meetups.

1 Like