Wirecademy: Ridgeline Project

Hey all :smiley: here’s my two variants (and my 2 cents)

• How are they similar?
    They both use the same elements, no difference in features/which info is on the page (could have broken it up some and moved parts under the fold). Both are fairly clean, with a lot of open space to the sides.

• How are they different?
    Focus points. First is the more classic approach (a lot of people in this thread went with a similar design for the first variant). Second would have less space for text (you’d have to scroll through the description box)

• What do you like about the example designs?
    Some features I didn’t think of - Location marker (to find stores?), quantity, pay in instalments. The layout of the 2nd example sheet is interesting in both cases. In the forums, there were some interesting variants with info sorted in tabs, hover states and different ways to display images (rhombus/circle/etc)

• What do you dislike about the example designs?
    For the Alyce one, that the navigation bar is centered and not continuos on both iterations. It feels a bit constrained/old school this way. Quantity probably isn’t necessary. Picture on the right puts too much emphasis on the text than the product itself.

• After reviewing the example designs, is there anything you would change about your sketches?
    I’d try changing the description box to tabs. Would add a marker for hover states (esp for size guide)! Additional information about shipping options. Might experiment with overlapping elements for the photos (especially on the first one, since that one is more basic in general). I also didn’t take the brand itself into consideration at all.

Loved this, onwards to the next one! :smiley:

1 Like

Feedback is ALWAYS welcome, and I really appreciate that you took the time to share some :smile: And thank you for also sharing what you liked, this is really encouraging and just what I needed today!! :raised_hands:

1 Like

Done on iPad Pro

1 Like

I’ve been a bit busy lately, so each wireframe is probably a week apart from each other lol.

Each time I finished up, I would think about ways I could improve it, or things I wanted to try differently. I also keep changing my mind on details mid-way through. Perhaps I’ll buy some pencils to work on wireframes in the future.

1 Like

Hi everyone!

I started the UX/UI Design Course yesterday and used Figma for the Ridgeline Wireframe project.

What do yall think?

1 Like

My design is basic after viewing the other 2 wireframes. They appear more live like. I was going to do a drop down size button but changed it to multiple buttons.

1 Like

2 Likes

This is the wireframe, I came up with. Very glad after creating one.

1 Like

I’ve dabbled in UI/UX design before, but never for a webstore, so that was interesting.
I really wanted to try a vertical navbar on the side for the second option because I think I can count with one hand the times I’ve seen it. But I guess for mobile view, it’d have to be switched to the top or made so that a a smaller portion (like just the logo) that expands to full view upon clicking/hover.
Real version would definitely have more whitespace, but I didn’t want to make all the text/comments too small to see in the preliminary sketch.

1 Like

This is the wireframe I came up with, I kinda like it ^^

2 Likes

Hi to all. Here is my wireframe

1 Like

Here is my attempt at the Ridgeline project wireframe.

1 Like

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
So here we go! My first wireframe project.

1 Like

1 Like

Here’s my first wireframe project. Open to feedback❤️ i’m super excited for this journey

2 Likes

I made 3 wireframes for : homepage, product’s detail and purchase page. But I can only post 2 of them.

1 Like

Here’s my first wireframe project. Open to feedback!!

1 Like

Completed my wireframes :slight_smile:

Keen to get some feedback!