Wirecademy: Ridgeline Project

Here is my progression of Wireframes for the Ridgeline Project. 3 step design iteration process from left to right - slowly incorporating my preferred elements from both #1 & #2 designs into the 3rd and final wireframe. Please let me know your thoughts, I need critiquing!!

Have a happy day everyone :slight_smile:

Brianna Urich

4 Likes

sharing my first wireframe

1 Like

Here is my wireframes.

1 Like

Hello everyone! This is my first wireframe for the Ridgeline project. I’m looking forward to receiving feedback on the same from the community as I continue on this exciting journey.

1 Like

These are my first wireframes. Thanks in advanced for your feedback!

2 Likes

Hi there I’m uploading my very first wireframes.

1 Like

Hi everyone
Hope this works - trying to upload my Ridgeline sketch

1 Like

Hello Everyone here I have uploaded my wireframes for the Ridgeline project I made in Adobe XD

4 Likes

Hello everyone :wave:
Sharing with you my first wireframe.
I would be grateful for feedback :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

hello guys¡

I share my first Ridgeline
Subiendo: Captura de Pantalla 2022-07-17 a las 19.39.05.png…

1 Like

Hi everyone this is my wireframe

1 Like

Hello everyone! Sharing my first wireframes=)
sorry for quality of photo

1 Like

Wireframes designed in Figma :earth_americas:

Hello friends! I designed my wireframes in Figma learning about components and the basics of Figma in YouTube so I could familiarize a little with the next session. I’ll appreciate if you could give me some Feedbac about my project and thank you so much.

3 Likes

These are my first attempts.

1 Like

Here’s my first attempt!

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Sharing my very first wireframe! :v:

1 Like

Here is my attempt at the Ridgeline Wireframe project. My first sketch is if the coat was the main attraction on the website when you first access it, the second sketch is if you came across the item within the website. Hopefully that makes sense.

2 Likes

Ohh, I really like the idea with the two overlapping elements of image/video! That breaks things up in a really cool and new way - also with the info arranged in the negative space :smiley:
In case you want feedback (if not, please ignore), some ideas: On the first iteration, it might be nice to align the description box with the top of the video frame? And on the second one, I feel like the elements are too similar in size. If the product picture would be bigger/description box smaller, that’d break things up a bit better :smiley:
Gave me some ideas for my own variants!

2 Likes