Why should everyone learn to code? Would coding help us in the future? Can code academy help us for the future?

Why should everyone learn to code? Would coding help us in the future? Can code academy help us for the future?

3 Likes

Well codecademy can help you to learn the basics but you’ll have to learn the rest of it on sites like w3schools. I personally think not everyone should code because if everyone would, then there wouldn’t be enought computer power. But codecademy can’t help you in the future because they only teach the basics, as I mentioned(I don’t actually know that they teach more if you pay for the pro version).

3 Likes

My opinion is: Yes, Everyone should learn to code.

It’s a bit like English. even if you never use it its a good thing to have on hand.

Since languages don’t change that drastically all the time i say yea codecadamy can help with this. but even if they do there are loads more sites that teach you how to code. I don’t think there has ever been not enough information about coding on the web. Usually people just are to lazy to search.

If everybody CAN learn how to code is a different question. and this will probably be a no.

3 Likes

Codecademy can help you in the future in you want to code or learn the science of computers. Coding is a skill that is becoming more needed in our “new virtual world”. Yes, Codecademy free courses can help us learn the basics, the Pro Intensive can help us take it further, and you can research the rest. If everybody learns code however, there won’t be enough jobs. But coding does pay fairly well…

I hope this helps =)

2 Likes

I agree that the world is becoming more virtual with cell phones, computers, tablets, all electronic devices are being used a lot, so coding could be a important thing even more in the future. Who knows?

2 Likes