Why learn Python?

In my opinion, Python is one of the easiest languages to use and learn when starting to program. It provides easily manageable and readable syntax, allowing you to generally focus more on trying to grasp the ideas and concepts of programming as a whole which practically entails most of all coding languages.

you’ll start to notice there are many programming languages that generally have different means of use, but the knowledge of the fundamentals are easier to comprehend while starting with python. It’s also a very formidable object oriented program language that can even attach to other languages you might use in the future to enhance the program your working on. Even such as languages written with c++.

2 Likes

Python is hyped because it is a vеry bеginnеrs friеndly lаnguаge to lеаrn, yеt it also can be very powerful (Whole ААА gаmеs hаvе bееn built in Pythоn). The syntax is very elegant in my opinion and removes a lot of the bloat code that you see in other languages. I also like how they have somewhat of a standard way of formatting the code which makes it much easier to read other peoples code.

Another reason why it is so popular is the amount of modules available to use. And if there isn’t a Python module for what you want it is fairly simple to wrap a C/C++ library to work with Python.

It might not have the speed of languages like C/C++ but in our day and age computers and becoming faster and faster and memory is becoming more abundant so this isn’t as big as a issue anymore. More people are looking to get things done faster these days.

I mean just look at the basic “Hello World” program in Python compared to other languages. You can see how little code it takes to get things done in Python

print “Hello World!”

Then there is some neat features like being able to return multiple objects from a function, handling a undefined amount of arguments in a function and all them goodies.

1 Like

Python is easy to learn . Python has a simple syntax that makes it suitable for learning programming as a first language. The learning curve is smoother than other languages such as Java, which quickly requires learning about Object Oriented Programming or C/C++ that requires to understand pointers.
For best learning and enhancing your skills you can join Python Training Course in Noida

1 Like