Why i can't code myself

guys i can't write a code without looking at other people's codes why is that i feel like i can't code anything at all

I do not full understand your question. Could you try phrasing it more clearly?

what i mean is i can't write a code without looking at other people's codes why is that ,

Are you saying that you are not capable of writing code yourself or that there is an issue?

yes i am not capable of writing code myself

All I can say is that you should continue with the Python course and practice on your own with online challenges or personal projects.

To be fair most of these challenges are pretty hard. Don't feel ashamed. If i were you I would go further in the course and skip these challenges and come back in the end. That should help.

If you really wanna be a coder you wouldn't mind spending more than a year just practicing coding.

There will come a time when it'll just click!

Hey, I had the same problem. So I was reading others solutions (and trying to understand them), but every time I tried to solve the task by myself. Then I tried to look for some partial solutions on the internet (to not get the whole code), and trying my ideas and learning from earlier challanges. It takes a lot of time, but now I am able to solve some of them by myself. So I think we have to be patient and don't give up :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.