Why go back to simpler things?

Why does the tutorial go back to so much simpler things when we already have covered the more sophisticated ways?

For example, at More People we get back to constructing simple objects when we already covered the constructors etc.

@epool1973kpnmail_nl it is trying to make sure you have a good grasp of the simple stuff before introducing more complex stuff. plus it also serves as a review for those who can't do these exercises continuously and have to take time off from them.

@epool1973kpnmail_nl,

As @freginold mentioned
for instance

T h e - B a s i c s

An object has one or more properties seperated by a comma-,
Each property consists of a property-key and it's associated VALUE

var nyc = {
       fullName: "New York City",
       mayor: "Bill de Blasio",
       population: 8000000,
       boroughs: 5
      };
nyc -object- S p e c i f i e d

The nyc object has 4 properties seperated by a comma-,
- a fullName property with property-key fullName and it's associated string value of "New York City"
- a mayor property with property-key mayor and it's associated string value of "Bill de Blasio"
- a population property with property-key population and it's associated number value 8000000
- a boroughs property with property-key boroughs and it's associated number value 5

for - in - loop - e x p l a i n e d

With the for-in-loop you have a Method
which will iterate over all properties of a given object.
At each iteration it will assign the property-key as a string
to a variable name of your choice.
Thus for (var x in nyc)
will lead to 4 iteration's
iteration-1 var x = "fullName";
iteration-2 var x = "mayor";
iteration-3 var x = "population";
iteration-4 var x = "boroughs";
As they want you to display the property-key and NOT it's associated VALUE
you would use
console.log( x );

If they wanted you to display the associated VALUE of the propery-key you would use
console.log( nyc[x] );

OK. I thought this would be the reason. But sometimes it's annoying to redo the code and not be able to move on to the more complex stuff.
Thanks, guys!