Why are the courses so unresponsive and laggy?

I find this extremely frustrating when trying to complete a lesson or project. I will go to run the the code or even hit save and it will just load and load and load. My internet connection is fine and I have no other issues except on this site.

Even in this situation if i hit the reset button or even f5 the page it can take minutes for the page to refresh and often the reset button does absolutely nothing.

As if learning code wasnt frustrating enough this happening to me in the small amount of time I get to practice really grinds my gears.

Am I the only one having this issue or does it occur with anyone else?

I have been experiencing this as well. The run button has been a particular problem. Sometimes it just shows the loading icon and never moves on. I’ve had to log out and log back in to get past it.

The other issue I’ve been having is with the “Are you still there” pop-up. It’s buggy. Sometimes it will pop-up 4-5 times in a row while I’m doing an exercise.

I know this doesn’t help, but I feel your pain.

Glad it’s not just me but overall is unfortunate for us the users. And I agree the run button has been getting worse by the day it seems.

Also been having similar problems for a while now. If I remember correctly, this started around when they added the intensive courses. This is incredibly annoying and I hope they fix theses bugs soon. Guess we just have to hang in there. :disappointed: