Where to find the "|" character on Mac?


Sorry for this basic question but where can I find the "|' character on my keyboard. I use Mac. :smile:


So, here's the keyboard:

And I think you need to press Shift+\ (that means that up-arrow key with that square key just above it), on the right side of the keyboard.

And, fyi, | is called the pipe operator.


Thanks a lot for your help.
I do not have the same keyboard as the one shown. I have a AZERTY French. With the name Pipe Operator, I found it on other pages. The answer is Alt + Shift + L
Thanks again for putting me in the right direction.