Where to find all the tutorials in videos?

hi guys,
new to code academy! you know the resources and tutorials and everything are amazing, but i’m more of a hear-to-learn person. so i would really like videos far more. so is there a tab, or something that you can see all the videos related to a subject? i’ve looked around a bit, and found a videos tab, but it wasn’t complete, shown me like 9 videos on python, so let me know where to look for that.
tnx and happy coding!

2 Likes

Welcome.
There isn’t full on video instruction for every subject, but rather it’s interspersed throughout all courses. You could take a look at their YT channel for assistance but many of those videos are a little older and might not fully sync up with the current subject matter that you’re studying or in the courses, overall.
That said, if you’re stuck on a concept, you can always check other resources for free content when learning Python or other programming languages. (there’s tons on YT). I like how Dr. Chuck (Charles Severence) from the University of Michigan School of Information teaches, or, check out Zed Shaw’s Learn Python the Hard Way too.

1 Like

so in summary there’s some videos on youtube, which is a little old,and other fee resources, other than that, copium? hmm, i guess i’ll check it out, won’t bite right XD
thanks for the reply , happy coding<3