Where i am wrong

Any one can guide to me where i am wrong?
cant go on next lesson

4 Likes

Refresh your web page. If that doesn’t work add a space’s so it looks identical to the instructions, sometimes it glitches like this.

Example:

<body>
<p>"Life is very short and what we have to
do must be done in the now" - Audre
Lorde</p>
2 Likes

Spaces don’t matter persay. I didn’t need to when I completed the lesson. I refresh should fix it. If not, report the bug to Codecademy.

I hope this helps =)

2 Likes

You aren’t wrong-the computer must be. Just refresh the computer though I can’t see your connection.

2 Likes

Yes, It is a bug or a glitch as I had suggested. Yes, Sometimes you must correct the spacing not only here but there are other services which have this same problem. Many people will argue with me seeing as some programming languages do not actually recognize spaces. They are wrong. Spaces can resemble (and effect) things other than an integer-variable-etc.

3 Likes

Not in that lesson for Codecademy. I didn’t space, and it worked. HTML is a language that doesn’t require spacing.

3 Likes

Same in C. But in Check50 there have been spacing issues before.

BTW Your username change threw me for a loop haha! I like the new one though its cool.

3 Likes

Thanks! I wanted a change, something that represents what I do here. Yes in Check50 there has, and that can be annoying. Sometimes pending in JS from the software, spacing can be a problem too.

3 Likes

thanks now it,s working

4 Likes

Your welcome! :grinning:

1 Like