Where do you put the <ul class: pull-right> in?

it's saying that  no matter where I put it it doesn't let me go on!!!

</ul>
     <ul class="pull-right">

... all it says is this "Oops, try again. Add the class "pull-right" to the second ul element" Please help!

It is hard to give you advice without seeing your code. In the meantime, this might help:

Here is the code that doesn't work:

<ul>
          <li><a href="#">Name</a></li>
          <li><a href="#">Browse</a></li>
        </ul>
        <ul class="pull-right">
        <ul <ul class="pull-right">
          <li><a href="#">Sign Up</a></li>
          <li><a href="#">Log In</a></li>
          <li><a href="#">Help</a></li>
        </ul>

Is there anything wrong with this:

You've added some extra ul elements there. The exercise is asking your to add classes to your existing ul elements.

You should start with two ul elements and not add any more.

I only see two. The one with the "name and the "browse" and the one with "Sign Up", "Log In" and "Help"

Here is an image of your code, I have put white rectangles around the four opening ul tags that you have there:

I have the same thing happening..., except mine is for the first element... at least you are further than me.... becoming very frustrated as there are no other indicators as to where exactly to insert those classes...... argghhhh... sometimes this stuff isn't intuitive for everyone in the same manner.

You insert the classes in the <ul> tags.

Find the first <ul> tag, insert the class like this:

<ul class="pull-left">

If you need a very brief refresher on adding attributes to HTML tags then you can do that here:
https://www.codecademy.com/en/skills/make-a-website/topics/css-properties-text/css-attribute-syntax/0