Where can we get printable Codecademy certificates?

where can we print certificates for the code Academy

No certificates are issued. You can read it here.

Unfortunately we don't offer certificates or job assistance as part of our program at this time.

For Pro: What we do offer, however, are final projects. These teach you how to build apps from scratch. Though they're not certificates, you can use the apps you create as a portfolio – whether by hosting them on github (a key resource for developers and a great place to collect or portfolio before looking for a job – or on your own portfolio site. (The final project for the HTML & CSS course teaches you how to build just such a portfolio site.)

Many folks show their progress and badges to their employers upon completion. I’d recommend sharing your Codecademy username with potential employers so they can see which courses you’ve finished. You can do this by adding your Codecademy username or link to your LinkedIn account, for example. We also have a educational LinkedIn, where you can say you took a course from Codecademy and that can be shown on your profile!

Thank you, and Happy Learning!
@AlexCommunityMgr
-Codecademy Community Manager

Hi,
where I can see the link of my profile to add on my Linkedin?
Wich is the codecademy username that I can share online e how potentials employers can see my codacademy page?

Thanks

Ery

https://www.codecademy.com/javaplayer13924