Where can I practice basic JS?

Hi everyone,

I am studying the web-development course, and so far so good, I just finished the JS Loops level 5, however I am not really confident with what I have learned for this last level, meaning that I need to practice more. I tried to recap the whole level twice, but I kind like know the answers already, so…

Any idea where I can get practice exercises in JS Loops for example?

Regards

1 Like

There are plenty of sites like jsfiddle, codepen and jsbin where you can freely practice some JS code, once you are ready, you can take the next step.

8 Likes

Nice one, let me explore these sites, codepen seems to be very interesting. All the best

6 Likes

once you are further, you can just create the JS files locally and connect them to html file so you can just use your browser and the console.

6 Likes

You can also use this editor or codepen.io like what @stetim94 said. For the first editor I said, you just put make <script></script> tags, and put the JavaScript between the two.

I hope this helps =)

4 Likes

Sure! Thank you for the info.

What I had in mind, was where we can practice already made basic problems, if there is such a site. For example, where you have problems to be solved in a loop, type of site, if you understand me. This site is an example of it: https://www.mathtrainer.org/

1 Like