Where can I Locate Advisors and Live Help?

Right now, advisors are available from 8am to midnight, Eastern Time Zone (ET) 7 days a week. You can still contact advisors outside of these hours, and an advisor will respond to you first thing in the morning. You can expect a typicall response time between 1-5min, unless we’re hit with unexpected activity, then 5-10min, during the hours of 8am-12am.

You can find live help (for Pro users) here on the website:

and in the course:

When you click on it, this is what it expands into:

If you still do not see the button, it's most likely due to issues in your browser. In particular, the software we use to manage Codecademy advisors, Intercom.io, does not work with the Adblock Plus or Ghostery extensions for Firefox or Google Chrome.

If you are using any of those, please attempt to whitelist the Codecademy.com domain. To whitelist Codecademy/Intercom so you can chat with your Advisors, please see below:

Adblock Plus

While you've got Adblock Plus enabled, it'll look like this:

You can disable blocking by clicking the button in the red outline, and it'll change to this and stop blocking third parties on codecademy.com:

Ghostery

While you've got Ghostery enabled on Codecademy, it'll look like this:

You can disable blocking by clicking on any of the buttons/toggles outlined in red:

Option one

To allow only Intercom, on all sites, click the red toggle, and it'll turn blue:

Option two

To allow Intercom, but only on Codecademy, click the blank checkmark toggle, and it'll turn green:

Option three

To allow all third party services on Codecademy, click the Whitelist Site button, and everything will turn green:

(You can also click Pause Blocking to disable Ghostery everywhere)

Ublock/Ublock Origin

While you've got Ublock/Ublock Origin enabled on Codecademy, it'll look like this:

You can disable blocking by clicking the power button outlined in red, and it'll grey out and stop blocking third parties on codecademy.com:

Need an advisor or someone from codecademy to contact me please
Online help
Pro Version / Support
How do I contact advisors?
Quiz for this topic - wrong?
[Greetings] New here; help needed - NOT found in Help section