What's wrong

https://www.codecademy.com/courses/python-beginner-BxUFN/2/2?curriculum_id=4f89dab3d788890003000096#

i follow the instruction but it says invalid syntax

bool_three = 19 % 4 != 300 / 10 / 10 and False .

After equal sign you supposed to insert what you think the result of 19 % 4 != 300 / 10 / 10 and False will be, not the whole sentence.

I am struggling with this too, the answer to both is 3 but I am not sure what I should be typing. Can you answer the question and explain why that is the answer for me please.

You are right, you get 3 on both sides, so logical value is True. After that we have True and False.
Following the description in the task "The boolean operator and returns True when the expressions on both sides of and are true." so the bool_three = ?

Thank you very much, I understand the question now and more importantly understand what I should be typing. I was trying to type the code line however, I just had to answer the question!

Its very complicated for me but I am just learning to work on a software project but I still can't see how I am ever going to get there. It would be great if I could understand python though. It seems to be the most logical code to me.