What was your win this week?

It’s that time again! :cowboy_hat_face:

What was your win for the week? It can be coding related or not!

• Did you attend a conference and learn something new?
  • Did you figure out a coding error that you’d been staring at for hours or days?
  • Did you help someone else?

Excited to hear about everyone’s wins! :dancing_women:

1 Like

I’ve been following the full stack path and because of paying attention and even reading the topics from the book, I was able to clear a doubt for a friend. Here’s the link to the solution.

4 Likes

Coding: I continued my progress on the DS path and gained more % points towards completion. I also have a 160 day coding streak.

Non-coding: My other, bigger win (for me) was along the lines of home improvement. I successfully replaced the tank fill valve in my toilet. I was so happy because I didn’t need to call a plumber and spend $$$. The part itself cost $12. Yay, me! :dancer:t2:

8 Likes

Coding: I started (and I am almost finished with) the Designing Databases with PostgreSQL Skill Path, it felt so good to get back into databases (idk why I love them so much).
I also made a lot of progress with a personal (kind of) project.

Non-coding: BTS (aka my favorite group ever) released a new album and it’s so freaking amazing :sob: :star_struck: And the new MV? Ugh, everything is way too good :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Coding: I hit a week long streak for coding, which is a lot for me because my unstable internet.

Non-coding: I finally cut my hair.

5 Likes

Coding: I finally got Seaborn to cooperate with me!

Non-coding: I made a schedule for my hair, and I’ve been using that to grow out my natural hair (I permed it). I have about 3 inches of natural hair right now, and I’m trying not to cut my permed hair off. I’m seeing my curls again so yay! :partying_face:

5 Likes

Finished the Bootstrap course! Now, maybe I’ll tackle Computer Science Path.

4 Likes