What was your win this week?

What was your win for the week? It can be coding related or not!

• Did you learn something new?
  • Did you start a 30 Day coding challenge?
  • Did you help someone else? Maybe provide feedback to their project?

Excited to hear about everyone’s win(s)! :cowboy_hat_face:

I continued my coding streak and am at day 97. :raised_hands:t2:

I am starting on the ML part of the DS course. :robot: I’ll need to review some math concepts while doing this though b/c I’m a little rusty. :grimacing:

I thought of a new personal project idea too that could involve Koalas (based on Pandas) https://koalas.readthedocs.io/en/latest/?badge=latest
:koala: :panda_face:

Non-coding: Going to make some pumpkin-pecan bread or muffins.

4 Likes

I had a big win this week. I now have the longest streak I’ve ever had until now: 19 days. I mean, it’s nothing compared to your 97-day streak, but I feel really good about it :sweat_smile:

I’ve been learning to discipline myself and focus and work on what I have to do…then, I can go and work on whatever I want to. Aka stop procrastinating :sweat_smile:

Non-coding related, I finally found some songs I had never been able to find from my favorite movie (aka Into The Spider-verse). They’re this one and this one, in case someone’s wondering lol.

3 Likes

I finally decided it was safe enough to resume jiujitsu classes. Great way to get back into shape :joy:

2 Likes

What, no baking this week?? :cookie: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh, jeez.
I imagine that’s how I’ll feel after I start running again. :joy: :running_woman:t2:

1 Like

Haha, glad you remembered :smile:

I actually baked some apple and cinnamon muffins, and let me tell ya, those were the BEST ones I’ve baked until now. For some reason buying an oats flour at the supermarket instead of making my own oats flour made a really big difference lol.

And tomorrow I’m gonna bake cookies :cookie:

1 Like

Finished 6% of Web Dev Learning Track, so I’m on speed for 30day challenge.

The sad part of this is this all I’m able to complete without Pro. I didn’t realize this, so I’m trying to find a different way. Wish me luck :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

Now Pro and continuously learning - THANK YOU!

1 Like