What was your win this week?

It’s that time again. Let’s celebrate the small (or large) victories when we can.

So, What was your win for the week? It can be coding related or not!

• Did you learn something new?
  • Did you complete a course?
  • Did you help someone else understand a coding concept they were struggling with?

Excited to hear about everyone’s wins! :tada: :clap:t2:

2 Likes

Me?
I continued to code every day and have a 41-day streak. Whew! :slight_smile: I’m going to keep plugging away at the Data Science path. Excited to learn about Machine Learning & NLP (things I know 0 about).

6 Likes

I can’t wait to learn ML but I have to wait a bit till I finish my current projects :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

My win? I got to see some members of my family I hadn’t seen in a loooong time, mainly because of the pandemic. It made me so happy to see them again :star_struck: :sob:

6 Likes

Oh, wow! That’s awesome you could see your family.

I certainly miss mine and my friends who I’ve also not seen since March.

1 Like

That’s really Wonderful @yizuhi to hear. I also met my Relatives after 4 Month and just loved the moment :star_struck::heart:.

My Win… 76 Days Streak :see_no_evil::heart::star_struck:. Completed Data Science Path and R Skill Path. Though i still have to do all the Independent Projects but I’m really happy :grin::blush:. I’m happy I’m part of this Awesome Community :fire::ok_hand:.

I was also soooo excited :yum:.

7 Likes

Cool! Keep on learning!
:man_dancing:t2: :dancer:t2: :clap:t2:

Do the projects so you can add to your github repository. :grinning:

1 Like

Aw that’s so great! Glad you got to see them.

76?! Dude you’re amazing :exploding_head: I could never maintain such a long streak lol :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Big win this week: after what it feels like an eternity learning and practicing, I finally got my feet wet contributing to some projects. I can say with absolute certainty that I will take coding all day on a project over studying ANY DAY :laughing:

Also, I made some mango lassi on the blender and yuuuum!

5 Likes

Mango Lassi really :star_struck::fire:. Here in my Country it’s actually the Season of Mango and we just make all sorts of Drinks with it. We made Mango Panna this time. For that you need Green Mango and boil and mix it. The Sour Taste is just :heart:.

Here’s a Tip for you which is very beneficial in Covid 19 -

Vitamin A and C are found in abundance in mango peels. These vitamins help in building the immune system of the body.

4 Likes

I also won’t be able to make the streak if it wasn’t for you guys. Always Learning and going ahead. I wanna be like you all :star_struck:

3 Likes

I newly joined the community and excited to start learning some of the interesting courses here. I was also certified by the discobot. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome @kosiok buddy, it’s Nice to meet you too. :blush:

That Great, I will also give it a try😋

1 Like

Nice to meet you too. Yah, bot’s tutoria; seems exciting.

Just completed the Web Development Career Path while on a 103 consecutive days streak. It’s really motivating to keep it going and plus learning a lot about CSS, React, Github,HTML and JS. Along with completing projects.
Now I’m going through the R learning path and hope to start another consecutive day streak.

10 Likes

That’s quite an accomplishment! Good on you!
:partying_face: :tada:

3 Likes

Congratulation.That’s BIG achievement. Keep it up

1 Like

I am new to the programming community and I just started learning HTML and CSS! I am almost through finishing the HTML course and I still have far more way to go. So far, it is fun and I want to continue. :laughing: :partying_face:

4 Likes

That’s pretty awesome!!

1 Like

That is awesome! I am on this path too, did you find it useful for building actual websites?