What to do next?!?!

I finished doing as many coding tutorials as I could... but, how do I actually make a website? Where do I go? Where do I put the coding?

Thanks so much!

What do I do next?

You could go to the Make Interactive Website , and then learn to make interactive ones.Then go learn PHP and SQL to get to know how to control your databases (whitch is like your users that sign up). Then go more complicated SQL: Analyzing Business Metrics.

Then after that to refresh you mind i would recommend going to a up to date viedo that teaches you about that! Like here. Making awesome dynamic websites.

Then buy your own domain like at godaddy And use your skills to make your own website!

Another path you could take is the full-stack. Whitch is Ruby here are the three courses codecademy offers.

Learn this , then learn this, then finnaly learn this.

Hope this helped!

Also this is a GREAT! place where you can actually see your Path in full detail and what path you want to take when you grow up.

You can make a website on your computer using a text-editor (notepad++, sublime, atom, brackets), then you can host this pages on github pages (link)

I think that is a nice next step, let me know if you need any help