What life values has coding taught you?

Hey everyone!

I’ve always believed everything we do teaches us a different value we can apply in many areas of our lives.
For example, art has taught me to not be afraid of failure, and not giving up before even trying.

But I want to know what coding has taught you guys!

To me, it has taught me to deal with frustration. After frustration, always comes success, so if you ever face frustration, don’t go nuts! Take a break, a time to do something else and don’t think about your problem. (Although your brain will be coming up with a solution even while you don’t realize it). Then you can come back to your problem with a fresh pair of eyes and a new perspective, and realizing where your error is will be much easier. So never give up! But don’t let frustration take over you either.

How about you? :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@yizuhi hi, coding has taught me to believe in myself and to keep going on… Side effects do include high levels of frustration. …lol :joy::thinking: just kidding :yum:
Edit thanks for the like @yizuhi

1 Like

Ooh yes perseverance :star_struck: Such a valuable life skill (well skill isn’t exactly the word I’m looking for but you know what I mean :sweat_smile:) And yeaaaah…frustration. It either kills you or makes you lol :sweat_smile:

Wow, I’ve never really considered coding to be something that teaches you life values, man,t hat’s deep. But if coding has taught me anything, it’s that anything is possible. The advancement of technology may seem new to us, but we have all the resources we need, nobody has just been able to put them together in a way that is different, or conveniences us in a different way. Was really insightful and eye-opening, loved it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, my Dad taught me that basically everything we do can teach us something, and the way we do things says a lot about ourselves.

Definitely, the only limit is, really, our imagination :slightly_smiling_face:

Glad you liked it :blush:

1 Like