What lesson/course is best introduction to AI ingeneering?

Hello everyone,

I’ve read the forum policies but still not sure if it’s the right place to ask this. If it’s not I apologize and would be glad to be reoriented.

I’m looking for recommandations regarding the best lesson / course introduction to AI ingeneering. I’ve done programming pathes until now and am looking for the best general introduction to AI ingeneering so i can have an overview and an idea if that’s something that would work for me.

I know it’s a huge topic and there’s also a lot of different sides of AI (ML, DL, NLP…). But that’s also why i’m looking for a quite general overview first, so i can have more information on each aspects and see what i want to dig in.

(Also i want to point that i’m not interested into the courses about prompting, but more into how to build actual AIs)

Thanks a lot,

For a general overview I like the course: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjZBTDzGeGg&list=PLUl4u3cNGP63gFHB6xb-kVBiQHYe_4hSi

1 Like

My question was originally about codecademy lessons/courses but this is great feedback too :slight_smile: