What is your favourite thing about coding?

Hi everyone, I am new to coding and have been taking the Python 3 course! I’m really enjoying it and looking forward to building a useful skillset. I have always been a fan of Machine learning and AI so I look forward to seeing the technological capabilities of these industries progress as much as possible! I just wanted to know what your favourite things about coding are!?

3 Likes

Hi! I am also new to coding and currently taking Python 3 as well. I love the idea of creating something from scratch. Also I always been curious about how things work in technology behind the scenes! Have a great journey!

1 Like

Well, when I started coding, the best things that I felt were creativity, problem-solving activity, and continuous learning. Nowadays, working from home is another good thing.
Thanks

1 Like

Coding allows you to create and build things from scratch. Whether it’s websites, mobile apps, games, or AI models, coding is a medium for expressing your creativity.

2 Likes

Honestly I love the fact that I can make a meaningful contribution to society. Also, the horror of existentialism get alleviated a lil bit cause I’m like, welp, at least my projects will live on in the depths of the internet

2 Likes

I’m very new and also very late to this discussion, but hullo anyways! Hope you’re having fun coding however many months later.
I’m also taking the Python 3 course, and I’ve made so many mistakes up until now :sob: I think the best thing for me so far has been that coding is definitely a challenge, but I’ve managed to figure it out at the end of the day. Even if I require a bit of help. Plus, it’s not expected to memorise everything, and this gives me a great opportunity to practice my googling skills.

I’m also taking the Python 3 course, before that learned web development on other platforms.
I like to create new things, or build upon existing project ideas. It can be so rewarding if I finally solve a problem after a few hours/days of thinking, and play around with my creation after I finished it.

1 Like