What is wrong now!

I do not get why these errors keep happening My code is below. the instructions were to put the content of to make it yellow. I put in the code below and was told it was an error. I came on here and was told it was because I was using Chrome. So I am now on Safari and Firefox and still getting the same error message.
This is becoming so frustrating I really want to go with the pro but it seems the more you get into the exercises the more bugs and errors you get and then it takes hours to get a response which means hours of no progress.

span {
color: yellow;
}

Replace this line with your code.

Hey,

I understand it can get frustrating at times, but problem solving is part of it all and you'll have to deal with that on a daily basis when coding...

That being said, glitches do happen with certain browsers, and it can be annoying, I'll give you that.
But we've managed to find workarounds and so can you.

It'd be great if you could post the link to the exercise, so we could take a look at what might have gone wrong?

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.