<tr>
    <th>Bride of Frankenstein</th>
                <th>1935</th>
            </tr>
        </thead>    
        </tbody>
    </table>

</tbody>

Let's put it the other way around, what aren't you doing wrong? No offense, but i simple don't know where to start with what is wrong, here is a short list of things that is wrong: (based on the visible code in this forum post)
table closing tag at the beginning of the code i can see, not sure what it is doing there
tbody opening tag which is not inside a table (should be)
two table opening tags (should be one)(and second table opening tag is after a thead tag, thead cant hold table tag)
Famous monster directly inside a table row, should be inside <th></th> or <td></td>

and i can go on, but no time. I recommend you go back a couple of exercises and start over. I know this may sound rude, i am sorry, isn't intended as such, just trying to help

Thanks, I appreciate your brutal honesty. Thats the only thing that;s going to make me a better coder. I tried going back a few lessons because i felt i didn't grasp some of the concepts. I stumbled through some lessons... Those are the ones i feel i need to sharpen my blades on. Thanks

Very good, with that attitude you will get a better programmer. If you need any help, let me know