What if my Pro Account expires?

Hi, I’d like to know if all my progress would reset if I let my Pro Account expires. I know that it won’t be possible to access Pro Courses but, what about all the progress I made. Will it be reset?.

And what if I choose to follow my career path in a new account. Will I need to start from cero or there is kind of a test to show all knowledge I got from that career.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hello! If you PRO subscription expires, you will loose access to all of the PRO content. However, if you choose to renew your PRO subscription, using the same accounting, I believe all of the content is still there.

3 Likes

Hello @omy.lara!

Your progress will not be reset if you let your PRO subscription expire. If you create a new account, you will likely have to start over in a career path, unless there’s some way I don’t know of to transfer progress between accounts.

3 Likes

I think there is a way to link accounts, by going to settings>>linked accounts. It could also just mean link other services accounts-I’m not sure.

If your PRO subscription does expire, you can renew it without creating a new account.

2 Likes

That’s cool, about not reseting my progress. And I will find out about linking accounts, @codeneutrino .

Thank You!!!

2 Likes

The Linked Accounts settings are for people who, for example, signed up to Codecademy using their GitHub login. :slight_smile:

It’s not for linking two Codecademy accounts together.

1 Like

Ah, ok-thank! I always wondered what they really were!