What do you think about Coding bootCamp like 12 weeks and over 10k bucks?

Hello Guys,
I have been stuying from every document I find on the internet. Some company asked me to how much i know C and another company C# basically Every company asking different skills in this point I am getting while I am trying to find to Job. I finally decided to Front-End developer path and I am not sure what I will be able to do it end of the course. would it be spend too much money for bootcamp or study online ? I am just wondering your opinion guys thank you.

It all comes down to what you like. I started out learning C++ in my free time and it lead me to learn some python and SQL because I could sometimes use it in the job I already had.

But after learning all that I found that full-stack was something I was very interested in doing and now I’m focusing on that.

I don’t think you necessarily need to pay for coding bootcamp or for learning online (I’m a pro-member here now, but I’m a firm believer in free education and there are free options out there for almost everything you can think of).

The most important thing is that you find something you enjoy doing, because in the end, that is going to get you a job that you will both enjoy and you’ll get a challenge out of. Try things, learn different languages, put some time in every day and you’ll get better pretty rapidly.

Happy coding! And good luck!

3 Likes

Hello @yunusfirat44 welcome to the forums. I totally agree with @beardshrimp. If you were looking for a free online course(not bootcamp), then along with Codecademy’s free content, This is an excellent site, in terms of free content.

2 Likes

raw

Wow! Thanks! I’ll check it out right away. :slight_smile:

1 Like