What did you have for dinner last night?

Hope everyone is doing well and staying safe! Do you cook more than you order food? :shallow_pan_of_food: Or the other way around? Either case, what was your dinner? :wink:

Feel free to respond with your fave food emoji! :ramen:

2 Likes

True to form, this is a bit random! haha. Last night I had a sandwich!

5 Likes

Last night I had reheated egusi soup. Pretty sure it doesn’t have an emoji lol.
Tastes soooooooo good with turkey (the red kind).

5 Likes

Lamb sausage and potato!

3 Likes

D I A B E E E T U S (with a shot of whiskey)

4 Likes

Black bean tacos, guacamole & salsa. All made by me. :slight_smile: (except the wine :wine_glass: )

:taco: :avocado: :hot_pepper:

4 Likes

@peachesmotorsports no wayyyy that looks DELISH :eyes: where can i order plz :partying_face:

1 Like

Now you’ve made me hungry for some… :yum:

1 Like

:sandwich: :sandwich: :sandwich:

1 Like

Never tried that before, but now I totally want to. One extra-large order, p-lease!

1 Like

I really feel hungry now :yum: :yum: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

@codeysoup What an interesting combination! It must go well with soup, too! :wink:

Hey, you never told us what you ate… lol.

1 Like

ahaha well sometimes I skip… :sweat_smile:

as of, well, last night, I went for some stir-fry noodles! :chopsticks:

2 Likes

my favorite food is noodles :yum:

3 Likes

Breaded filet of cod with pan fried garden potatoes as only me missus can make it.

4 Likes

I have never tried this meal before but I think it is delicious :blush:

2 Likes

That it is. Just about any fish can be prepared this way, sole, trout, cod, whitefish, etc. Seasoned bread crumbs (a little cayenne, as well), milk, egg, flour and light cooking oil. Pan fries are simple, too. Peeled, boiled potatoes, drained and cooled, then diced about 1/2", fried in light oil with chopped white onions generously applied throughout.

3 Likes

woahhh look at that!! thanks for dropping the recipe ahaha but if there’s one person who could make it that well …

you definitely had a delightful dinner! :+1:

1 Like

Campfire Spiked S’Mores Milkshake

1 Like