What courses should I complete to create a fantasy football mock draft simulator

My goal is to create a fantasy football mock draft simulator for Australian football and post it on a website for people to use.

I would initially like to create a draft simulation using AI but I would also like to create one where people could log in and draft together in real time.

Does anyone have any ideas on where to start and what courses I should learn? I am currently a full time music teacher and have a new born baby, so I don’t have a lot of time or spare cash at the moment, so I don’t want to commit to a course that isn’t going to help me achieve my goal.

Any advice or direction would be greatly appreciated.

Hello Ryan, and welcome to Codecademy!

I would suggest learning JS since you want to

JavaScript (JS) is the animation language for web, and you hopefully should be able to create from several of the JS courses. Unless anyone says otherwise, you should attempt to take a Pro Intensive for game creation.

I hope this helps =)

I also recently developed live streaming football sports apk… now you can download and run ghd sports apk on android… once you can also check it… ow it was works…