What am I missing? Creating my first array TASK

This i what I wrote:

<?php
$friends = array("Misko", "Dusko", "Pisko", "Osko", "Sassko");
?>
And it just wont give me the pass to next lession.

I'm 99% that it is correct. I have put all "" and I have 5 elements?? What am I not able to see???

refresh the page, reset the code and write it again

is creating the array all you have to do?

tnx I did it.

I closed the page and returned after half an hour. Then I cleared 2 names and leave only 3 names and thenn I passed it. I'm sure that I tried with 3 names before. Probably some little bug or something.

their is nothing wrong what you posted here,
the only thing is may be you did not saved it, when you reaload it. I just log in for time pass on this site, so i am not sure what you are trying to achieve, or may its part of any exercise,
But if you want to be sure just use print r command or var dumpt, your array is perfectly fine the way you created it, if you post your full code or link me to the exercise i may be able to help you out.

Experiencing the same problem. Tried refreshing the page, changing the number of array elements from 3 to 4 but it throws the same error every-time.

Error message: > "Oops, try again. Did you remember to put at least three elements in your array? Make sure each one is a string in quotes!"

I was experiencing the same problem until I used single quotes instead of double quotes. It worked.
I suggest you try this once.

siblings = array ('Bea', 'George', 'hermione');

not sure what is wrong here? all we have to do is create an array?

I have the same problem... The code seems to be good but the verification fails...

Same problem here. Tried with 3 or 4 items, single or double quotes. Same result: > Oops, try again. Did you remember to put at least three elements in your array? Make sure each one is a string in quotes!

`
<?php
$friends = array('friend 1','friend 2','friend 3','friend 4');
?>

Just tried it with only single names instead of "first last" and it worked. shrug

I'm having the same problem and I'm also pretty sure my code is right. Here's what I have, similar to you.

<html>
  <head>
    <title>My First Array</title>
  </head>
  <body>
    <p>
      <?php

$friends = array("Pizza", "Mac-n-Cheese", "Sleep", "Pie");
      echo $friends[1]

?>
    </p>
  </body>