We've come a long, long

<PLEASE USE THIS TEMPLATE TO HELP YOU CREATE A GREAT POST!>

<Below this line, add a link to the EXACT exercise that you are stuck at.>
https://www.codecademy.com/zh/courses/spencer-sandbox/0/1?curriculum_id=506324b3a7dffd00020bf661#

<Below this line, in what way does your code behave incorrectly? Include ALL error messages.>
Sorry, i haven’t written a JavaScript for days, and turned out I have become way lot of rusty than I was before, can anyone give me an example on how to get these codes done, really appreciate!

Instructions are below:

There is a long and ugly expression in the editor. Overall, it evaluates to a Boolean (i.e., either the entire statement is true, or it is false).

What does this expression in the editor evaluate to?

Declare a variable named answer. Assign to it the Boolean value that the expression evaluates to. Delete the default code in the editor and run your code.

``` (((3 * 90) === 270) || !(false && (!false)) || "bex".toUpperCase() === "BEX"); var answer = function() { if ( (3*90) === 270 ) { console.log(true); } else if ( !(false && (!false)) === false ) { console.log(true); }; else ( "bex".toUpperCase() === "BEX") ) { console.log(true); } } }
<do not remove the three backticks above>

The instruction wants you to create a variable named answer and set the Boolean value that the expression evaluates to it.

now consider what does the expression evaluate? I believe you know what the boolean value is.

Ugh, i think i consider it too complicated; anyway, thanks a lot!

Did you click on the Stuck? 看看提示! in your lesson?

Pls help my code is not working.

(((3 * 90) === 270) || !(false && (!false)) || "bex".toUpperCase() === "BEX");
var answer=function(){
    if ((3 * 90) === 270){
        console.log(true);
        }
        else if (!(false && (!false))===false ){
     console.log(true);      
           };
           else ("bex".toUpperCase() === "BEX")){
        console.log(true);
               }

};

i dont know where to figure out the error "There was a problem with your syntax.
"

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.