Werewolf.js

Hi, i need help with the Werewolf.js statements. any form of help is thankful :slight_smile:

https://www.codecademy.com/en/courses/learn-javascript/lessons/control-flow/exercises/logical-operators?action=lesson_resume

It does not give me an error message, it does not show any form of error message and, i can't continue to the next step.

var moonPhase = "full"

if (moonPhase === "full") {
console.log("Howwwwlll!!");
} else if (moonPhase === "mostly full") {
console.log("Arms and legs are getting hairier");  
} else if (moonPhase === "mostly new") { 
console.log("Back on two feet"); 
} else if (moonPhase === "Normal") {
console.log("I swear i am not a werewolf");
} else {
  console.log("Invalid moon phase");
} 
var foggyNight = true
if (moonPhase === "full" && foggyNight === false) {
console.log("Get the hell out!");
} else {
console.log("Stay with me!");
{

@blazzze
The very last curly-bracket
should be a closing-curly-bracket-}

When I try out your code I see both an error message in the terminal and also :red_circle: error indicators from the linter.

Hmm, i dont see error messages or terminal errors...

That's interesting!

My first screenshot was from Chrome. With Firefox, I get a slightly different error in the terminal

A post was split to a new topic: In nearly every lesson of it I try, I get an error when there isn't one, or no error message

I use gChrome but no errors... mby problem with the course?

The problem in your code is as @leonhard.wettengmx.n first mentioned but I'm curious about how the error indicators are appearing for everyone so I will ask another question or two about that.

My screenshots were on Mac OS X. Please post the same sort of screenshot of what you are seeing along with your operating system.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.