Welcome to our forums! Please Introduce Yourself

Hello dear community! :slightly_smiling_face:

My name is Nathalie, I have dual Swiss and Colombian citizenships and am currently living in Colombia. I have become deeply fascinated with coding and Web development for some time now and I already studied a bit on Codecademy and FreeCodeCamp. I’m currently into the Front-End Engineering Career Path and I would love to make a career switch into front-end development. I am thinking of gaining some expertise in UX design as well.

Looking forward to talking and exchanging with you all!

2 Likes

Hey, it be great if we could! In my head I’ve been playing with the idea of making an app/program that would help indecisive people decide what to order at a bar based off their likes and dislikes.

That’s a good idea! If you code will we’ll, you can help people decide just about anything :smiley:

You can do it! I am sure you can build fantastic apps that can change the world :muscle:

1 Like

Hey, my name is Hassan Mirza. I am a 19 year old male exploring my interest in Computer Science! Some fun facts about me, I currently run a business but I am exploring a career in Computer Science, I have a orange bobtail cat named Nemo, I watch A LOT of crime thrillers! (more than I am comfortable to admit) I love Badminton and gaming! I am currently playing the new Multiversus game that came out recently. Personally, I do not know exactly the type of job I want but I think the first step is to explore and find out what interests me! I found out about Codecademy from Youtube and now I am here! I just signed up for a couple Codecademy courses (iOS Development, Python 3, Computer Science)
I want to specifically explore mobile development at this time, that is why I am taking iOS Development. It interests me and I genuinely want to learn this skill. Growing up, I used to spend a lot of time behind a computer, mostly playing video games and what not. I only started learning programming this year, 2022! I started learning web development first back in January, HTML and a little of CSS. I took my first programming course in college as well, learning Python 3 exclusively! I feel very new to this field but I am excited to see what awaits!