Welcome to our forums! Please Introduce Yourself

His Name is William, from Africa, en am outcha to code the crap off every STATUS QUO [quote=“alex_bowen, post:1, topic:7188”]
Let’s get this party started! Woot!
[/quote]

10 Likes

Hey all, my name is Kevin
I plan on using what I learn from this site to help me in college and to find a career in software development or web design. I have fun with both.
My favorite thing about Codecademy is the amazing, active community that is ready to help anyone and everyone who is as passionate about programming as they are.
I’ve taken the old HTML & CSS and am currently taking the Python course.
I can’t wait for the new, updated courses! :grin:

12 Likes

Hi!

My name is Johnny. I am 30 years old and currently living and working as R&D engineer in Taiwan. My job has nothing to do with coding (actually far from it), but I have always been interested in coding and fascinated by it’s endless possibilities. That said, it is definitely not easy trade to master. So I hope through Codecademy and this forum I can learn more on coding and get to know more people in the coding community!

Hope to talk to you soon!

Johnny

12 Likes

Hey I’m Gilbert, 15, new to coding and currently learning javascript and c++
I’ve always had an interest in computers and how their programs work
codecademy helped me understand how html/css work and how I can make things myself with them. Hopefully I’ll be able to study computer science in college and stuff and end up creating my own games and websites and all that good stuff.

12 Likes

Hi everyone, Im a student learning programming,

and to be fair im just here for the badge :kissing_heart:

11 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Is there a limit for heading elements

A post was split to a new topic: A limit for heading elements in HTML 5

Hi, I’m Colin and I’ve always had a passion for coding, I first learned Javascript a few years ago and I’ve always wanted to expand my horizons, which is why I’m here. I’m trained in IT and similar areas of expertise.

19 Likes

Hi everyone,
My name is Jason. I am 46 and have been interested in computers since i was 13! I attempted basic but have been more of a gamer than programmer. I am trying to learn Python for fun!

13 Likes

Hey, everyone. My name is Michael and I’m a former physics aspirant. I got into coding through an interest in developing video games and have finally arrived at an interest in web development. So far the codecademy interface has been the best match for my learning style and I hope to make it all the way through the full stack developer program.

13 Likes

I am an aspiring coder and I’ve been using Codecademy to learn coding and grateful that its free.

15 Likes

Hello, I am new to coding. I want to learn coding for both work and for my creative pursuits. I just started and am enjoying it so far.

13 Likes

Hello everyone, Im very new to coding. I had no idea what coding was till i came to codecademy. It’s been a couple of weeks since I joined. I wasn’t sure where to start but I picked HTML&CSS. It just seemed like the obvious choice to make. I figured I’m always looking at websites why not learn how to make a website. I’m having a lot of fun learning on codecademy, I just wish I knew about this before…

12 Likes

<You can use the questions listed here: About the Stories category to help write your story.>
i
Hi, i am eddy currently in college and code academy is making the experience in programming quite fun.

13 Likes

hi i am george from egypt i start learning python to be a programmer thanks for all codeacdemy stuff !! :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Hello, everyone!
My name is Armando and I’m from México.
I use Codecademy to strengthen my knowledge on web development, clarify doubts and learn even more.

I really like this site and how helpful it is, so thank you!
Woot! :tada: Woot! :tada:
ps: even tought I have a couple of years in this comunity, I haven’t really introduced myself before.

12 Likes

Hi guys. it’s fun with codeacademy. I am Dennis by the way. Really really interested in learning how to code.

11 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Where to start?

Hey everyone! This is Geo. Looking forward to knowing how to code.

10 Likes

I’m Mike and new to coding. Hoping I learn coding to find a newline of work.

12 Likes