Website to create hex colour gallery?

Hi,
I was wondering if there is any website/app that allows users to create a color gallery to store a gallery of my favorite colors.
I want to create something similar to this https://147colors.com/ using my favorite hex colors.

Of course I can code it at some point in the future and seems to be a good exercise, but at the moment I am looking for an out of the box tool if there is any :slight_smile:

I donโ€™t know of a website, maybe someone else will, but this should be pretty easy to do with Excel / Google sheets. Create a new tab for each โ€œmajorโ€ color (e.g., reds, blues, yellows, etc.), and add a row for each color. You can have a column for the name, the hex value, rgb value, and a cell where you use the โ€˜fillโ€™ tool to color it to that color (you can define any custom rgb or hex value to use with โ€˜fillโ€™). Maybe a bit more โ€˜hackyโ€™ then you were hoping but it could give you something to use until you gain the skills to build your own (which btw I think is a fantastic personal project idea!).

1 Like

Hello!

I think this would be a great project for you to create in the future! Here are two websites I use that allow you save palettes:

2 Likes

it is a good idea, and better than nothing :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, it will be a very good project indeed :slight_smile: thank you
I will also check the other websites, I guess you have tried them and found something special :slight_smile: