Warby Parker Usage Funnels Project

Usage Funnels with Warby Parker!

3 Likes

Hi @thellamagirl welcome back to the forums! :slight_smile:

Did you forget a couple of slides in the A/B (3 vs. 5 pairs) test and conversion rates?
You correctly state in your analysis that the users who had 5 pairs to try on made more purchases, but, you don’t have any numbers to back that up. All your code is there on Github so that’s why I figured you missed a slide or two.

With this project, we’re assuming that the audience is technically-inclined, but, that’s not always the case. So, something to keep in mind: it’s good to know your audience/to whom you’re presenting. If your audience is not SQL savvy, then I would put the actual queries in an appendix and you can definitely talk about those in your presentation but direct people to the appendix if they want to see actual queries.

The Actionable Insights slide could probably be broken out into three slides (what do you think?) or one point per slide. Less/minimal is usually the way to go. I always have SO much to say when I create a presentation and then I think ‘if I’m in the audience, do I want to look at a wall of text?’ and then I trim it down but still try to make my points. :slight_smile:

Good work! :partying_face:
I also like the blue colors for the slides. Very calming.

2 Likes