Warby Parker Feedback

Good Morning Everyone!

Hoping to get some feedback on my Warby Parker summary! Appreciate any and all feedback.

Thanks!

Andrew

Congrats on finishing the project. :partying_face:

I wondered though, are you sure about the purchase rates for home try on 3 pairs vs. 5 pairs? What were the rates for that A/B test?
I ask b/c when I did the project, my sql query results were: the number of ppl who had chosen 3 pairs–379-- and then those that purchased were 201, versus 5 pairs–371–and 294 ppl made a purchase. Which would be, 53% (3 pairs) and 79% (5 pairs). Which makes sense b/c the more options ppl have, the more likely they are to buy a pair of frames. (Also, if you look at the WP site you see that they now offer 5 pairs of frames to try on at home. Years ago, they did offer 3 & 5 though).

Unless they changed the project and the total number of participants is less than what it was before(?)

Also, something to consider is having an appendix for your presentation that shows the technical aspects–queries. I mean, it all depends on your audience and their level of tech. If someone wants to see how you arived at the results, you can easily point them to it in the appendicies. Just a thought. :slight_smile:

Hello @lisalisaj

Thank you for the feedback. It looks like my results came in that way as I kept the limit on the query when going to the analysis. I’m assuming the limit is to make sure that it spits out what I want and then I need to remove the limit afterwards?

The appendix is a great idea, thank you for sharing that, I will definitely add that moving forward.

Are you referring to the step where you JOIN the three tables & limit the results to 10 so you can see if the column “is_purchase” is 0 or 1? And then the following step is when you create a temporary table (using a CTE, or, WITH) and then SELECT number_of_pairs, SUM(home-try_on), SUM(is_purchase)? Then yep, you want to remove the LIMIT 10 part from the previous query.