Want to see your project featured in the next newsletter?

Hello Coders

Below is a link to my Portfolio Project ‘Biodiversity in National Parks’ which completes Data Science Foundations.
Now on to ML!

I enjoyed this project so much. It was a real deep dive into North American Birds of Prey.
I’m planning on using some of the techniques I developed on the larger data set on Kaggle.

I’d be interested to hear feedback on issues that may arise and general scalability.

I really wish I’d created a ‘roadmap’ with key milestones on the project.
For example;

• Issues and resolutions
  • Code that needed to be dumped/rewritten
  • Evolution of my ideas.

Something for next time!

Woodie

Hi there!

Happy to invite you to check my Reddit Client project. Really wanted to make it feel nice and easy to use. Please share your feedback :green_heart:

Forum post:

Portfolio Project from Front-End Developer Path

I’ve built a fully responsive single-page personal portfolio website having interactive components. A number of posts (created using GitHub pages) enable individuals to browse my portfolio effortlessly, with direct links to projects. Additionally, a submission form (constructed with HTML and CSS) streamlines the process of submitting leads, sending them directly to my email.

Link to my portfolio Front-End Developer Path here !

Thank you :slight_smile:
Darshan

Hi, I would be interested in having my project featured in the newsletter. I tried to apply a lot of what I learned on the data science ML career path and extended it some to include time series forecasting and a bit of tensorflow. Thanks for considering!

forecasting-solar-power-generation-ml-vs-dl-project

BMI Calculator Project

This took me a few days but man did i learn a lot and can’t wait to start a new one and implement what I’ve learnt.

https://bmi-calculator-finished.vercel.app/