Want to see your project featured in the next newsletter?

Here’s how to have your project featured by Codecademy! ​👉

Once you have an awesome project that you want to share with the world, come here to the forums and post it in the relevant project category. You have a few options:

• Personal Projects: Something you’re doing for fun or to grow your skills, outside of a Codecademy course

We also offer a number of categories for different types of Codecademy projects:

Make sure you make your project easy to view, for example by deploying to GitHub pages or sharing a link to a Codecademy workspace! And while you’re here in the projects section, check out a few projects from your peers and share feedback. Code reviews are a critical part of being a software engineer or data scientist, so letting others know what you think helps both them and you!

After you post your project in the right category, comment below with a link to it and a 1-2 sentence description, and we might feature it in next month’s newsletter!:sparkles:

We’ll also continue to look through all the projects that are posted to find great examples of Codecademy learners’ work, but posting here will increase your chance of getting highlighted!

11 Likes

Event Timeline (Personal Project)

Timeline Web Application to showcase JU chapter events responsively using JavaScript

Deployed Project Link - https://event-timeline.ashwin26.repl.co/

9 Likes

Final Full Stack project - Matchtime - A sports scheduling platform

A platform allowing management of sports facilities and for customers to book slots on resources such as tennis courts. Create a facility with a dedicated landing page, add facility resources, invite members by email, or book a time. Most functionality requires user registration but planning to restructure a bit to a more modern web-flow with “registration at the end”.

3 Likes

This week’s newsletter featured @aswinbarath (thanks for posting it above!), @lucasspangler3063245, and @chris.g 's great projects. You can find Lucas’s and Chris’s projects here:

More to come next week, so keep posting for a chance to be higlighted! :grinning:

4 Likes

GeoPandas Plot Visualizing Covid-19 Daily Counts for Colorado

Check out my personal project on Colorado Covid-19 Case Counts by County. I used Python, Pandas, GeoPandas, Matplotlib, and SciKitLearn to visualize daily positive case counts from June 1, 2020 to October 14, 2021 in the format of a geographic heat map.
Link to Project in Personal Projects Forum

2 Likes

Portfolio Project from Front-End Developer Path

I’ve built a fully responsive multi-page personal portfolio tapping into several unique, interactive functionalities. A multi-destination image carousel (built with JavaScript) makes it seamless for individuals to scroll through my portfolio, linking directly to projects; while an enquiry form (built with HTML + PHP) makes it turnkey for lead submissions…all shipped directly to my email.

Link to my portfolio, GitHub repository, and posting in the Front-End Developer Path here!

Thank you :slight_smile:
Meghan

2 Likes

Last week’s newsletter featured @scotthopkins56422277 and @meghanoffredo (thanks to both for posting above!), as well as @hahabtrthnu, whose project you can find here:

More to come in this week’s newsletter! Stay tuned :space_invader:

1 Like

Thank you so much for including me in the newsletter!

1 Like

Thank you for the feature, @lilybird ! :hugs:

1 Like

With my personal portfolio website, I show what I can make with HTML/CSS and also showcase my JS projects.

See the code here in my Github repository.

I created a “Would You Rather” minigame app using the Next.js meta-framework. That’s my very first Next.js project and I think it turned out well!

2 Likes

My final project in the Computer Science career path was the CS104 Portfolio Project, which is a MIPS ISA simulation in Python. The forum post can be found here, and the Github repo is here!

This was by far the toughest project in the Computer Science career path and if you’d told me a month ago that I would actually be able to complete this Portfolio Project I would not have believed you!

1 Like

So I’ve done this little react/redux portfolio project, still need some finishing touches, but i’m proud of myself with how i managed to pull this off.
Reddit app forum post
Reddit app code
Reddit app

Mealwise - My Django Capstone Project (Django Delights)

Hi there! A while back, I completed the Django course with its capstone project, Django Delights (I called it Mealwise). I did a “1.0” version of the app which satisfied the requirements of the course, but then kept working on it to integrate some other technologies I was interested in (htmx and hyperscript) to achieve some nice UI patterns, which is the version I finally decided to share. Hope this is worth a look!

1 Like

Here is my first website created using html and css in the Capstone Colmar Academy project. I really enjoyed it, even though it took me a while to get my head around flexbox. I’m proud of how far I’ve come in just a few weeks and would be great to be featured!

Forum Post Here

Please chek out my SQL Skill Path projects in data analysis and funnels, if you like it please added to the newsletter.

Best regards

Jose Luis Garcia Tucci

Please chek out my SQL Skill Path projects in Calculating Churn Rates, if you like it please added to the newsletter.

Best regards

Jose Luis Garcia Tucci

thanks for the info it was helpefule