Wanderlust step 13 & 14

I am having trouble understanding what was meant by step 13 in the Wanderlust project.

The guidance is as the following: “Log the response to the console. In the browser window with the Wanderlust page, enter a city in the search field and submit. Make sure that you have your own browser’s JavaScript console open so that you can see the response that is logged to the console.”

Below is my code. I tried typing “Chicago” in the field on the http://localhost:8000/ but I do not see Chicago is written anywhere in my browser’s console (right click -> inspect). In addition, I am not sure how adding JSON View extension was supposed to help (step 14). I’ve added it to Chrome but not sure what it does. I’d appreciate if anyone could help. Thanks!

const getVenues = async () => {
const city = $input.val();
const urlToFetch = `${url}${city}&limit=10&client_id=${clientId}&client_secret=${clientSecret}&v=20200525`;
try {const response = await fetch(urlToFetch);
  if (response.ok) {console.log(response);
    const jsonResponse = await response.json();
    const venues = jsonResponse.response.groups[0].items.map(item => item.venue);
    console.log(venues);
    return venues;}}
catch (error) {console.log(error);}}

“Chicago” won’t be explicitly written. Instead, in the console, you’ll see an object returned like so: