Wanderlust Javascript Project Step 13

Hi, I am on this course:
https://www.codecademy.com/courses/introduction-to-javascript/projects/wanderlust

Instructions for Steps 13 and 14:
Log the response to the console. In the browser window with the Wanderlust page, enter a city in the search field and submit. > Make sure that you have your own browser’s JavaScript console open so that you can see the response that is logged to the console.

Notice that the response includes the URL you requested but doesn’t include the information you asked for. Copy and paste the URL into a new tab in your browser. It might be difficult to read, so try using an extension such as [JSON View]

It should return a URL in the console I guess, but i dont see anything?

When I right click on the right hand pane and click Inspect, i go to console and there is nothing in console. Here is my code:

Any suggestions?

Hey Renato, could you go on a little bit further on the question? What are you supposed to do on step 13?
Have you tried running the code and then going to the inspector? I remember that I had some issues when doing the wanderlust project, but I can’t remember right now.

1 Like

Hi Lucas,

I updated the question with more info. I am supposed to run the code, right click on the localhost8000 on the right hand side of codecademy lesson and inspect. then in console should be something new, like I think a URL is expected becasue it then says:
Step 14:
Notice that the response includes the URL you requested but doesn’t include the information you asked for. Copy and paste the URL into a new tab in your browser. It might be difficult to read, so try using an extension such as [JSON View]

I think I my have the url incorrect in my code

This topic was automatically closed 41 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.